Saturday, January 29, 2011

Only 3 days until Italy! how can that even be??? Okay, so I looked at the list and I am making serious progress on the skirt (now several inches long but all stockinette). The socks are finished and blocked - just have to weave in the ends. Business trip is finished and successful. And I got out my holiday cards!!!! Woohoo!!! I didn't think that would be possible. So today, I have several errands to run for Alex and Frances that have added to my list considerably. I have new running gear that I hope will rinse and dry easily since I won't be able to wash it every day while I am gone. I have, of course, added and subtracted things from the original list several times. Sigh.

New list (good for the soul, I am sure):
  1. Finish skirt (hahahahahaha - what am I thinking)
  2. Figure out what to pack (warmer than originally thought for Amalfi coast - in the 50's)
  3. Mail stuff to China
  4. Figure out what to pack (again)
  5. Plan knitting for next TWO WEEKS - not that long, don't get carried away!
  6. Figure out what to pack (because I know I didn't get it right and there is always Chicago)
  7. Get beads???
  8. Put Alex's money in the bank.
  9. Figure out what to pack (shoes????)
  10. Finish skirt (please?)

No comments:

Post a Comment